Welcome to the North West Jewellery School!
PLEASE NOTE - THESE SESSIONS ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SOME JEWELLERY MAKING EXPERIENCE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS IF YOU ARE UNSURE.
Pay to Play is just what it says on the tin... we have jewellery benches to hire by the hour for those with some previous experience making jewellery. The sessions will be available when Suzanne is at the studio and no other workshops are underway but if you can't find a date/time that suits you, please contact us to discuss this further.
The jewellery benches will be equipped with everything you need to work on your projects. Materials such as silver and gold are not included. You can either bring your own materials or ask us to order what you need (please note, we will need your order at least 14 days before your workshop starts). There will also be limited materials available to purchase on the day but we cannot guarantee we will have everything that you need.
We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment where you can come and learn the skills to make your own jewellery and this continues through to our pay to play offering. The workshop is a place to feel relaxed, creative and to have some space to explore the world of jewellery and create your own masterpieces.
Suzanne will be on hand for support but if you require more 1:1 guidance, please consider a 1:1 workshop before you book onto the pay to play.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity and you can even explore some of the other stores available on site.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will open at 10:00 and close at 14:00.
- Please feel free to arrive 10 minutes before your allocated workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine, you are welcome to bring your own lunch and snacks and use the kitchen facilities throughout the day.
- Please contact us via email email@example.com before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.