If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery, come and join Suzanne Pattinson at the North West Jewellery School for a 2:1 jewellery making experience.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and you and a friend, family member or loved one will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you both to create a piece of your choice.
The half day session will run between 10am and 2:00pm and is suitable for someone wanting to make one item and a full day session will run between 10am and 16:30pm and will be more suited to someone wanting to make a more complex piece, someone who might want to recycle some heirloom jewellery or who wants to make two more simple pieces. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements further.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- Half Day sessions will run from 10:00 - 14:00 and a Full Day session will run from 10:00 - 16:30.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. However, please bring a packed lunch. (There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Summer School Programme.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.