SPRING in your step?
Hello Spring… I think it’s safe to say, we all needed a change of seasons. I for one am ready for lighter nights, the sight of Spring flowers blooming and some sunshine on my face! So, join me and pack up those winter warmers, layer up those light Spring knits and for extra charm, layer your jewellery too!
With winter coats and scarfs packed away, it’s the perfect time to brush off your jewellery pieces and show them off to the world. If they’ve been in a box just give them a shine up using a silver cleaning cloth. It’s been a long time coming so why only show off one at a time? At Soul Purpose, we’re all about the layering, so here’s some top tips on how to pair your necklaces to create that perfect layering look:
- Vary those lengths: combine different lengths of necklace to create that layering depth. Three is the magic number but there’s no hard or fast rule so why not start with two and see where this takes you?
- Different lengths for different outfits: Wearing a high neck? Try shorter length chain. Rocking a v-neck? Get creative with those longer necklaces.
- Mix it up! Throw in some different chain weights or different chain types.
- Don’t forget about the pendants: Mix and match different shape pendants for the ultimate layering look.
- Experiment and have fun with it!
You might already be a layering pro, but if it’s new to you and you want to give it a go, try out some of these layering tips – I would love to hear how it goes and see what you come up with! Tag me on IG using #soulpurposejewellery