TUESDAY 13TH JUNE 2023
10:00 - 14:30
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new, come and enjoy this sterling silver ring making workshop, hosted by Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity and you can even explore some of the other stores available on site. This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners. With only 6 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process.
At the North West Jewellery School we believe in creating a space that is warm and welcoming. The workshops have been carefully created for complete beginners but those with some jewellery making experience are also welcome to join!
You will learn classic techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a fully personalised sterling silver ring.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- The workshop will run from 10:00 - 14:30.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. However, please bring a packed lunch. (There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine).
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Summer School Programme.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL 3 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP START TIME, WHICH WILL PROVIDE MORE DETAILS. PLEASE ADD SUZANNE@NORTHWESTJEWELLERYSCHOOL.CO.UK TO YOUR CONTACTS TO ENSURE IT DOESN'T GO INTO SPAM.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.