SATURDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER 2022
10:00 - 15:00
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just fancy a day out trying something new, come and enjoy this 5 hour statement earring making workshop, hosted by local Silversmith Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and with only 8 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process. You will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a pair of statement earrings.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Recommended minimum age is 14. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Refreshments will be available from The Shepherd's Hut at Holden Clough and you will receive a discount voucher on arrival.
- The workshop will be held at Holden Clough Nurseries - click here for more details.
- Please contact us via email email@example.com before booking if you have any special requirements.
- Price is Per Person.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellations must be made 10 days before the session to receive a full refund, this allows me time to re advertise the space and fill it accordingly.
- I do accept that in some circumstances a last minute cancellation may be necessary and on this occasion a 50% partial refund can be obtained 48 hours before the start of the workshop. Anything after the 48 hours will not be eligible for a refund and will be reviewed on a case by case basis regarding a transfer to another workshop.
- Unfortunately, if you do not turn up on the day, with no prior communication, the space is non refundable and cannot be transferred to another session.