SATURDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2023
10:00 - 16:30
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just fancy a day out trying something new, come and enjoy this spinner ring workshop, hosted by local Silversmith Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and with only 8 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process. You will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a sterling silver spinner ring.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Recommended minimum age is 14. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Refreshments will be available from at Holden Clough and you will receive a discount voucher via email prior to the workshop date.
- The workshop will be held at Holden Clough Nurseries - click here for more details.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I currently cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.