WEDNESDAY 26th APRIL - WEDNESDAY 24TH MAY 2023
10:00 - 12:00
Welcome to the North West Jewellery School!
This five or seven week course is ideal if you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new!
We pride ourselves on our relaxed environment where you can come and learn the skills to make your own jewellery.
We will explore all of the tools and techniques used and you will make a piece that you will develop from design through to creation.
The weekly workshops will be hosted by Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery and the North West Jewellery School.
Held at the North West Jewellery School in the heart of the Ribble Valley, the rural setting will provide plenty of inspiration and creativity and you can even explore some of the other stores available on site.
At the North West Jewellery School we believe in creating a space that is warm and welcoming. The workshops have been carefully created for complete beginners but those with some jewellery making experience are also welcome to join!
There will be plenty of support during the process and you will learn classic techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a fully personalised piece of jewellery.
The sessions are split into terms. If you would like to book onto more than one term, a payment plan can be discussed.
- Location: North West Jewellery School, Backridge Farm, Twitter Lane, Clitheroe, Ribble Valley, BB7 3LQ
- TERM ONE will run over five weeks - from Wednesday 26th April to Wednesday 24th May 2023.
- The sessions will run from 10:00 - 12:00.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+ unless booking on for the Summer School Programme.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the session. There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee machine.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements or would like to discuss the class further.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.