MOTHER'S DAY JEWELLERY DESIGN COMPETITION
What better way to tell your mum you love her this Mother's Day than with a bespoke piece of Soul Purpose Jewellery, designed by you and made by me! One lucky winner aged 4-16 years old will have their design brought to life and gifted to their mum!
To enter, all you need to do is submit your design to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Sunday 13 March 2021.
The winning design will be developed, made and gifted to the child’s mum.
As a mum of two and a friend to many who have struggled to stay positive during lockdown, Suzanne says: “This past year has thrown up so many challenges for parents and I want to give a lucky winner the opportunity to gift their mum something really special and meaningful.
“This is about allowing a child to create something that they think their mum will love. I have kept the age range broad because I think young ones can still create something using simple shapes and stencils that can be brought to life in one way or another.
“I love creating effortless pieces that can be worn daily and often my items can be personalised so they are sentimental and individual. Wearing a one off piece, designed by your child will be priceless for many and I am hoping it will lift the spirits of mums across the nation.
“This is a great task for children to do at home – all they need is some paper, pencils and or crayons and the possibilities are endless. I will work alongside the child and the mother to make the design into a wearable piece of jewellery that will be a symbol of just how wonderful she is.”
A scanned picture of each submission can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the full name and age of the child as well as full name and contact details of a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Terms and Conditions:
- Start date Monday 15 February 2021
- Closing date Saturday 13 March 11:59pm
- All images submitted will be shared by Soul Purpose Jewellery and voted on by the public.
- The value of the commissioned piece will be capped at £150 retail price and will include UK Hallmarking and postage and packaging to the final address.
- The lead-time is dependent on style and will be discussed upon selection of the piece.
- Semi precious and precious stones will only be included if they can be sourced within the overall prize cost of £150 retail.
- All designs will be represented as much as possible using varying techniques.
- Open to UK residents only.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no cash alternative.