WEDNESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2022
10:00 - 14:00
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new, come and enjoy this sterling silver ring making workshop, hosted by Silversmith Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and with only 5 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process. You will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create a sterling silver ring.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Lunch will be available from Potters Barn and a menu will be sent once the booking is made.
- The workshop will be held at the Potters Barn, Ribchester, PR3 3YE - click here for more details.
- Please contact us via email email@example.com before booking if you have any special requirements.
- Price is Per Person.