Are you planning a party, a hen do, corporate event or special occasion and want something unique and fun to do.
Founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery, Suzanne Pattinson is available to host private jewellery making workshops at a venue of your choice.
With a variety of packages to suit your needs, Suzanne is on hand to ensure each workshop is perfect for any occasion.
The workshops are carefully created for complete beginners and can be hosted in most settings as long as tables, chairs and electricity is readily available. From an intimate setting, to a larger workshop for corporate team days, there will be plenty of support during the process, making it the ideal way to bring people together.
Each workshop will see you and your friends/team using classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create sterling silver jewellery, that you will then get to keep!
All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop. We will require 60 minutes before the workshop to set up and around the same to pack up at the end. Each workshop duration depends on the items being made.
Suzanne has a range of experience in events and her corporate background means she is able to work alongside individuals, event planners and HR teams to create the perfect workshop for your needs.
Suzanne is available to travel further afield from her studio in the North West of England on request and for an additional travel fee.
Please contact us via email to enquire - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are for a minimum of five people
- Each package will be priced based on your own workshop requirements
- Once we have received your enquiry, we will be in touch to discuss details so that we can provide you with a quote
- Full party planning available on request; food, decorations, venue hire etc.
- Corporate workshops are available at your premises or can be held at another venue of your choice