Saturday 25th MARCH 2023
10:00 - 16:30
If you’ve ever fancied making your own jewellery or just like trying something new, come and enjoy this chunky sterling silver personalised ring workshop, hosted by Silversmith Suzanne Pattinson, founder of Soul Purpose Jewellery.
This workshop has been carefully created for complete beginners and with only 8 spaces available, it will be an intimate setting with plenty of support during the process. You will learn classic silversmithing techniques such as measuring, forming, texturing, soldering and finishing, which will enable you to create this chunky hand stamped ring.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It is advisable that you wear suitable clothing for a workshop environment. Please no scarves and long hair must be tied back.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Lunch will be available at Holden Clough and a 10% discount voucher will be emailed to you by Holden Clough ahead of the workshop.
- The workshop will be held in the Potting Shed at Holden Clough Nurseries.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking if you have any special requirements.
- Price is Per Person.
*Cancellations/Change of Workshop - Please be aware that I currently cannot offer transfer of workshop spaces and I require 14 days notice if you need to cancel. This gives me time to fill the space.
Please note that refunds or transfers cannot be given if you do not turn up on the day or cancel after the 14 day period.